Your peace of mind
Whether you need new windows, doors, or siding, you can be sure that you will get quality products, professional installation and superior level of service.
When you hire Seven Sun Windows for your next home improvement project, you'll have that unique feeling of protection. You will know that someone is really
acting in your best interest.
Respect for people and their homes
First and foremost we have the same level of respect for all homeowners. Whether you need just one window or a full house of windows or siding,
everyone is treated the same way. Our knowledgeable staff is polite and patient with answering questions. We never use pushy sales tactics or
"bait and switch" techniques. And we are ready to proceed with the project only when you are. When we come to your home, we try to
find a way to best satisfy your needs using a more holistic approach. Your home is your sanctuary and we'll treat it with respect, as well.
Always on time
Time is money. Well, even if you have a different perspective on that, you're probably like most of us these days - we wish we had more time to spend with our loved ones.
What you can expect from us as far as time is concerned:
- When you schedule an appointment with us, we always show up on time.
- Before we leave for the appointment, we'll call you to let you know that we are coming.
- Free in-home quotes designed to save you time. There's really no need for 3-hour window presentation.
- We perform installations on time. We guarantee to start your project within 2-4 weeks from the date of a signed agreement.
- On the day of installation, we will also call to give you opportunity to get ready before we get there.
Processes and systems
To assure the complete satisfaction of our customers, we strive to achieve the same excellent results every time you interact with our company.
Although every project is different, we achieve the same excellent results consistently over and over again. Thanks to the proven processes and systems,
our customers get beautiful, energy efficient windows, doors or siding professionally installed every time.
In order to make the installation as smooth as possible when the installation date arrives, we follow the 3 steps:
- Because all windows we install are custom-made to better fit your openings, we measure each and every single window even if some of the windows look identical.
- During the measurement appointment, our technician determines any additional requirements and supplies that will be needed to do the job right the first time. This eliminates any surprises on the installation day.
- We send measurements to Alside, where custom windows are manufactured to perfectly fit your home.
- When your windows are manufactured, we call you to schedule the installation date.
On the day of installation, we'll do our best effort to make the installation as easy as possible on you and your family.
Here's what you can expect from Seven Sun Windows professional installers:
Step One. Meet you - the homeowners.
You have the right to know who's going to work in your home. Our installers
will introduce themselves and check with you which room is okay to start the
Step Two. Protect your home.
If you haven't done so, we'll move any furniture and other valuables away
from the windows and doors. We will also remove window treatments for
you. Next we will lay down tarps around work areas to protect your floors.
Step Three. Inspect your new windows.
Before any work begins, we'll double check if the sizes of your new windows are correct.
Step Four. Remove your old windows.
After removing your old window, we'll clean up the opening and prepare it for the new window.
Step Five. Install your new windows.
We'll install the window making sure it's square and plumb. Also we will check if the window is operating properly. If necessary, we will adjust the hardware as well.
Step Six. Insulate around window openings.
After the window has been installed, we'll insulate the window openings with the professional grade foam to protect it from air infiltration.
Step Seven. Re-install interior trim.
The next step is to re-install the interior trim or (if you requested it) install completely new trim around your new windows.
Step Eight. Wrap exterior trim with aluminum.
We will custom make aluminum casing to cover your exterior woodwork around the windows. This step will protect your wooden trim from
the elements and create a tight seal around your windows. Because we use heavy gauge durable PVC coated aluminum, painting your exterior trim will be the thing of
Step Nine. Professional clean-up.
After the windows have been installed we will pick up old windows and clean up any debris. We will vacuum work areas inside your home and,
if you wish, move the furniture back. We will re-install any window treatments, blinds, and draperies.
Step Ten. Inspection.
You will inspect your new windows with one of our installers. He will patiently show you how to open, close, and clean your windows.
This is the perfect time to ask questions and address any concerns that you may have. If there's anything that you're concerned about let our installers know right away.
If there's an issue with any window it will be addressed before we leave.
To ensure first-class service and your complete satisfaction we do things a little differently:
- You will receive a friendly phone call from us within a few days of the installation. The reason for the phone call is to make sure that you are 100% happy with our products and workmanship.
- If anything goes wrong, we will come back to fix it within 24 hours or less.
- In case of manufacturer's defect, we will deal with the manufacturer directly for you. No more long phone calls, faxing over documentation and emailing back and forth. Just give us a call and we will take care of everything for you FAST.
- When you call us, you will talk to the real person and not the machine.
- If for some reason any of your windows fails, your windows are covered by our
Double Lifetime Warranty.
You will receive free parts under manufacturer's warranty and labor from Seven Sun Windows even if your window has problems in a few years.
Seven Sun Windows - the brick and mortar company
According to Consumer Federation of America National Association of Consumer Agency Administrators (NACAA) and North American Consumer Protection Investigators (NACPI)
home improvement was no. 3 top complaint in 2009. Main reasons: shoddy workmanship, and failure to start or complete the job.1
It helps to know who you're doing business with. But that's hard to do when you're dealing with cyberspace rather than in a storefront.
When you do business with Seven Sun Windows you will deal with an established brick and mortar company with a real commercial address, office and showroom. So any time
you have a problem, give us a call or simply come by.
147 Broad St, New Britain, CT
Hours of operation:
Mon-Fri 8am - 4pm
Sat 8am - 12pm
Sunday by appointment only.
Do business with people who you know and who you can trust.