French-style doors are a popular design choice but can require a considerable amount of floor space. Capture the same elegant appearance in this floor space-saving design.
Our French-Style Sliding Patio Door features a 5" top rail, 7" bottom rail and 3" side rails to
achieve traditional "French door" character and charm. For ease of operation and life-long
durability, you'll find no better Patio Door. With steel reinforcements at the interlocks and
lock rails, multi-point locking system, and an anti-lift feature to impede removal of the door
panel you are assured of a tough, solid patio door. Heavy-duty extruded aluminum screen
features four adjustable rollers for smooth gliding. Optional interior ventilation foot lock
allows limited opening of the door panel for airflow.
Quality Construction, Impeccale Detail
- Premium vinyl mainframe and sash extrusions are colored throughout – won’t chip, peel, crack or warp and never have to be painted.
- Mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for outstanding strength and thermal protection.
- 5” top rail, 7” bottom rail and 3” side rails feature mortised joints to achieve traditional “French door” character and charm.
- 1” thick insulated glass unit with the PPG Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System saves energy year-round by reducing the transfer of heat and cold.
- Dual internal/external weatherstripping on the sash ensures optimal energy efficiency and performance.
- Steel reinforcements at the interlocks and lock rails increase strength, rigidity and structural integrity.
- Coved glazing beads add traditional beauty.
- Steel tandem roller system with nylon-encased steel wheels ensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel.
- Mainframe joints incorporate closed-cell foam gaskets for superior sealing.