Our Response to COVID-19
Since our humble beginnings in 2006, we have been guided and inspired by this small set of CORE VALUES:
Trust – Give what we agreed to, and more; but never less
Integrity in every installation – do the right thing
Respect for homeowners and their homes
Obsession with customer service
Fanatical attention to details
Obsession with quality
Obsession with safety
Things that matter most in life are not “things”
Although, we are a window and door installation company, our true product has always been CARE – care for the people we interact with: care for our customers, and their homes, care for our employees, and care for our suppliers.
Seven Sun Cares
During COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking protective steps to support and maintain the safety and health of the people we come in contact with. And as always, we remain committed to providing the highest level of service and care possible within permissibility by law.
- We are following the CDC guidelines for safe in-home interactions.
- As an alternative to in-person appointments, we are encouraging our you to schedule REMOTE ESTIMATES with us. Please call us or fill out a form to schedule your remote estimate and we will discuss your future project online. For over 90% of the remote estimates, we are able to provide you with the project options and pricing on the spot.
- We can arrange contactless installations of your windows and doors.
- Contactless payments such as credit cards and financing are welcome.
- In order to help your budget during this challenging time, we offer a real and honest discount of 20% OFF on all window and door projects.
- To further help you undertake your future projects, we offer special financing of 0% APR for 25 months.
No job is too big or too small. Please do not hesitate to call us or fill out a form to request service. We’ll try to help in any way we can. We are all facing a challenge on an unprecedented scale – at least in our lifetime. This challenge is affecting families, communities and businesses across the country.
As of today, we are thankful to report that all members of SEVEN SUN and our families are well and healthy. And we hope that such is the case for you and your family.
The health and safety of all of our present and future customers, our team, suppliers, and community are of the utmost importance. We are all in this together and we will come out of this stronger. We thank you for your business, trust, relationship, and understanding during this difficult time.
With the best wishes to stay safe and healthy as well as optimistic,
The SEVEN SUN Team